Intersections between production and other cognitive domains
Producing language, especially under natural circumstances, always involves more than just production processes alone. We study how producing language requires executive abilities, how it relies on memory mechanisms, what is shared between comprehension and production, among other topics.
- Oscillations and language production
- Language production in neurological populations
- Language neuroplasticity in brain tumour patients revealed by magnetoencephalography
- Speaking waves: neuronal oscillations in language production
- Linking production and comprehension – Investigating the lexical interface